At Big Footprint, we believe that the impact of our work is the single most critical measure of our success; to that end, it is of utmost importance that we ensure our clients receive massive value and education from our consulting.
Negotiable based on level of experience.
To further expand our team, Big Footprint is seeking to fill the position of Digital Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for maintaining client relations, communication, and coordinating the execution of projects based on deadlines, milestones and goals. You will be working with clients and business leaders to enhance the value we create for our stakeholders every day.
We’re taking resumes from individuals that have proven experience, fulfill specific characteristics, and are ready to take on the challenges outlined below.
- You have extensive experience in Digital Marketing, understand the technical aspects of web development (although you are not necessarily a programmer or developer), and have managed website projects before. WordPress experience is a plus.
- You have exposure to other aspects of digital marketing, such as Paid Search Management, SEO, and Social Management, and feel confident in your ability to manage timelines and tasks for such projects.
- You have 2 to 3 years minimum of project management experience – running the coordination, scheduling, communication, and other aspects of project multiple projects – primarily within Digital Marketing.
- Ideally, you have agency experience and have directly communicated with or managed multiple clients.
- You are a skilled writer and communicator. You understand when and how to be diplomatic and consultative with clients, partners, and team members.
- You are a self-learner and able to complete technical tasks that may fall on your plate. As the project manager, you are the buffer between initial product and the end client. You will be required to cover small projects and ensure things do not slip through the cracks. Above all else, you will do what needs to be done to ensure the client has an amazing, valuable experience with our team.
- You have experience with reporting for Digital Marketing, including pulling and utilizing data from Google Analytics, Adwords, BingAds, Facebook, and other platforms.
- You are a critical thinker. You can synthesize situational information to formulate new strategies.
- You are driven to solve problems that require taking an idea that lacks tangibility and creating tactical-level execution that results in accomplished goals.
- You are proficient Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point. Your Excel knowledge is extensive enough to utilize spreadsheets to organize complex data sets for reporting and tracking. You can build pivot tables and use advanced formulas like SumIFs and HLookup within Excel. You can create compelling and beautiful deliverables in Word and PowerPoint that wow clients and put our best foot forward.
- You are critical of your own work and take pride in doing things correctly the first time and with a beautiful outcome.
- Experience managing projects through Asana is a plus.
- Managing day-to-day communication with clients about their projects. This includes running weekly meetings to updating clients on progress.
- Managing monthly and quarterly reporting processes. Communicating value to clients and upselling them on new opportunities.
- Dissect project specifications and architect them into a deliverable-based project plan. This includes architecting website development.
- Managing the execution of projects for clients. You will have access to Big Footprint’s team of experts to execute on various tasks. Your job is to 1) drive the overall vision and strategy of the project; 2) align team members to milestones and goals; 3) ensure deadlines are met with quality outcomes; and 4) fill the gaps in projects where needed by completing minor tasks such as review, revision, website changes, content changes, etc.
- You are required to be an expert digital marketer and consultant. You can’t manage a project that you don’t understand. While Big Footprint’s subject matter experts will be the go-to-source for information, you will be required to understand and communicate details relating to PPC, SEO, and Website Development – as well as drive the strategy behind the execution. We are all digital marketing practitioners, not just traffic directors.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience with a heavy emphasis on project management for at least part of your tenure
- Excellent project management skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to simplify complex strategies and topics in a friendly, approachable manner and present complex topics to Clients
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, BingAds, and Microsoft Office as detailed above
- Team player and self-driven to get things done
- Ability to solve problems and desire to enhance career by developing new processes and truly “owning” the outcome for clients
- Live in the Denver/Boulder/Front Range area or willing to move/commute there
Goals & Measurement
Big Footprint expects the Digital Project Manager to coordinate the successful execution of web development and digital marketing projects that drive measurable results for clients, while communicating the value of those results. At the end of your first three months, it will be clear whether you have grown into your role of truly owning the areas outlined above. The direct line of promotion after Digital Project Manager would be Client Services Director.
Big Footprint’s entire existence is based on our ability to drive value directly for our customers. Everything we do must drive this value or it detracts from our success and our client’s success. Thus, Big Footprint ties employee compensation to an employee’s ability to drive success.
When combining salary, performance bonuses, wellness incentives, health reimbursement arrangements, and other perks and contributions, the total compensation package at Big Footprint is meant to be bring the best people here.
We thrive as one business, one unit, and each member of the team must contribute value.
- The starting salary for this position will be determined based on the candidate’s breadth of knowledge, experience, and ability to fill the role and drive ROI.
- Compensation will include the opportunity to take part in a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, which can be used to cover health insurance premiums. Other benefits may also be available.
- Employees receive the opportunity to earn commission on projects they refer to the company and may be eligible for profit sharing or partner status based on contribution throughout their career.
- Employees receive 15 days of paid vacation in addition to most standard US Holidays.
- Employees also receive an allowance toward purchasing an annual ski and snowboard pass or using for other wellness activities.
- Employees are eligible for performance bonuses based on client results, and these goals are identified on a case by case basis.
What You Need to Know About Us
Big Footprint is a search-centric growth marketing agency providing digital marketing solutions customized for businesses with complex products, audiences, and digital predicaments. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Denver, CO, Big Footprint is built on talent – the collective experience of our team creates value for our clients every day.
We leverage years of industry experience to implement solutions that generate meaningful results for B2B and B2C clients, while providing valuable insights into the marketplace.
We’re growing up fast, and looking for another genius to join us. At Big Footprint you’ll have the opportunity to “own” your role, hone your skills, and develop your professional portfolio while building “expert” status with our evolving network of clients and agency partners. You won’t have to take direction from anyone but your own instincts. You’ll be expected to dive into all aspects of the business and expand your context through ongoing education in the form of industry conferences, content, and collaboration with the rest of the team.